Dainty, petite and sweet this original antique Edwardian ‘Daisy’ cluster ring is by A. Bros of Albion Street Birmingham Circa 1910.
A. Bros were three brothers, Lionel, Judah and Albert, who were active from 1891 in Birmingham residing at Albion Street then onto the Century Buildings in Summerhill Road.
Crafted from 18ct yellow gold and modelled in the every popular ‘daisy’ style cluster and set, unusually, with a combination of ‘Champagne’ Ole Euroean-cut diamonds and white rose-cut diamonds with a Champagne to the centre, another at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock with four sweet little white rose-cut diamonds interspersing and acting as accents, all of which are set in Platinum to bead and grain settings.
A nice solid shank with very clear hallmarks for A. Bros completes this perfectly pretty ring.
1 @ 2.75mm - 0.08ct
4 @ 2.25mm - 0.05ct
4 @ 1.75mm - 0.02ct
Estimated in settings TDW 0.36ct
Daisy head 8mm round
Rise from finger 4.07mm
P or 17.9mm diameter US 7 3/4
Very good to excellent antique condition. All diamonds are original, well set and free from chips or abrasions. No thinning to shank, hallmarks are very crisp and clear.
Please note boxes are for display only unless otherwise stated.