Antique 9ct Natural Pearl Ring by Carl Moller circa 1890’s
History of Carl Moller
Their first shop was established in 1862, in Rattray Street, Dunedin’s principle commercial precinct at the beginning of the gold rush. Moller came from a long line of goldsmiths; his grandfather was a goldsmith and his father was a master goldsmith. The pair were listed in Directory as ‘Working Goldsmiths & Jewellers’ by 1865.
Please note boxes are for display only
Laybys available on all items $500 and over. Contact us for more details.
All our items are antique or vintage unless otherwise stated. Condition will be described, it is the responsibility of the buyer to read and view photos.
Prior to purchase, please view our Purchase Guide & Return Policy. All purchases within Australia will be sent via express post as a complimentary service.International rates apply. Please view our Shipping & Delivery Policy for more details
Please note: any duties imposed by countries for importing our items are the buyers responsibility